Expanded Metalworking Process Fluid Solutions at
of FABTECH 2019
of FABTECH 2019
Quaker Houghton Debuts Its Finishing, Tube & Pipe, and Metal Forming Product Offerings
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., Nov. 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Quaker Houghton (NYSE:KWR), a global leader in process fluid solutions, will be exhibiting its wide range of industrial products at FABTECH 2019 (home.quakerhoughton.com/event/fabtech-2019), at Booth B15077 (Finishing) and Booth D46448 (Tube & Pipe). As the largest metal forming, fabricating, tube & pipe, and welding tradeshow in North America, this event will be held at McCormick Place in Chicago from November 11-14, 2019.
Quaker Houghton will feature key technologies from its comprehensive process fluid portfolio including:
- Surface Finishing: HOUGHTO-PREP® ZP5 cleaner and non-phosphate conversion coating
- Tube & Pipe: “Front-to-Back” metalworking fluids and coatings featuring QUAKERCOOL® 700 TP series coolants and QUAKERCOAT® protective coatings available in UV cured, water based, and solvent based options
- Metal Forming: HOUGHTO-DRAW® and QUAKERDRAW® forming lubricants for drawing and stamping applications
- Fluid Monitoring: Continuous concentration monitoring of metalworking fluids with the GREENLIGHT™ fluid measurement system which features a patented sensor that is up to 1000 times more accurate than a typical handheld refractometer
In addition, Quaker Houghton technical expert, Joseph Smith, Surface Finishing Business Development Manager, will be presenting at the FABTECH conference:
- “Zero Discharge for Spray Washers” on Tuesday, November 12th at 8:00 AM during the Lean & Green Cleaning session
For Quaker Houghton’s full product line offerings for metalworking operations, visit: home.quakerhoughton.com/#fluidsolutions.